Duration (days): 1 Riding Day (days): 1 Period: All Year Skills Level (1-5): 3,4 Total Distance: 180 Kms Maximum number of Riders: 10
- Tour Cost
- Skills Level
- Ride on the top of the 3 main mountains circling Kigali.
- Get some unique points of view on the Rwandan Capital City.
- Discover the surroundings of Kigali and lake Muhazi
- Ride on single tracks all off-road.
No details found.
SOMETHING ABOUT THE RIDE…
One day Enduro Tour around KigaliThis day will take us through a beautiful enduro ride across the hills surrounding the Rwandan Capital City, offering some astonishing points of view on Kigali. On the program, Mt Kigali, Mt Jali, Mt Rebero and so many other hills circling the city, until a nice and relaxing lunch on the shore of lake Muhazi. We will then continue our ride along the Nyabarongo wetlands, havens for many waterbirds species, bordering the Nyabarongo River, one of the largest river in Rwanda and part of the upper headwaters of the Nile. We will ride only on dirt roads, tracks and single tracks, using only very short sections of paved road.
To get the cost of the various packages, Please contact us!Prices are based on a minimum group of 4 riders Day tours are only available in “Only Bike” Package.
What is included in the Bike Only package:
- Motorbike (SWM RS 500 R & RS 650 R), bike insurance against third parties
- Expert multi-lingual tour leader in his own bike, inclusive of his expenses and mechanical support
What is Never included:
- Bike Fuel
- Diesel for support vehicle
- Gorilla trekking fees
- Broken parts on bike when insurance is not applicable
- Beverage and snacks
- Personal items
- Passport and visa fees
- Telephone calls
- Room service
- Travel insurance
- Personal and Accident insurance and medical expenses
- Emergency evacuation/Hospitalisation
- Flight tickets
- Tips, souvenirs, photo and video fees and spending money
Skill Level Description Our tours are skill levelled from 1 to 5. We sometimes rate them with two difficulty levels e.g. 2/3 as some tours require different riding skills in different parts of the itinerary. In these cases the first number represents the main difficulty level present and the latter, only stretches of the itinerary. Please don’t forget to fill our skill level description form when inquiring about a tour so we can better match you with the tour of your dreams.
- Level 1: Riders who have ridden only a few times or just started, ride sporadically, never rode on an Enduro bike or off-road or haven’t been on a dirt or enduro bike for a few years. A person in this level will experience difficulty riding off-road, manoeuvring on loose gravel, on stones, in sand and climbing and descending hills.
- Level 2: Riders who do not feel comfortable riding up and down hills, whoops, or standing up on the pegs. Street bike riders with no dirt/enduro bike experience. Riders who have ridden before but struggle with basic off-road techniques.
- Level 3: Riders who can ride over stones, sand, up and down ledges with little difficulty and can ride at a faster pace. Riders in this class will have a good understanding of body language as it applies to motorcycles, such as sliding when necessary, shifting and braking at the right time and in a synchronized way.
- Level 4: Riders who have ridden for years and are comfortable riding in almost all conditions, but would like to work on techniques that need improvement. The rider may or may not need help on more advanced skills, such as cornering in sand, riding through whoops, climbing steep hills, riding dunes and on rocks, doing jumps or wheelies.
- Level 5: Very experienced riders who are able to ride with full confidence on any surface and who can ride for extended periods of time in hard conditions without stopping. Well seasoned riders and off-road racers will be in this category.